Mi lista de blogs

domingo, 6 de enero de 2019

Comment 11- What was the best of 2018?

                                                                    
                                                        
                                                                    Comment 11





What was the best of 2018 for me? Well, one of the best moments I lived in 2018 was my school trip to Dublin, which was an amazing experience for me because I visited lots of places, I improved my English and I had a good time with the family where I lived during one week. Another great moment of 2018 is when I received my B1 English certificate. I was really happy! As a reward for that, my mum bought me the last Playstation console and a gaming chair. That was a dream come true! 

In addition to that, I finished school with very good grades and we all went on a summer trip to Italy, where I had a good time with my relatives. Visiting Milano was exciting! 

To sum up, I can say that my 2018 was a very good year!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario