Mi lista de blogs

miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

Writing 17- Organising an activity (Polite offers and requests)


Writing 17

Mike: Hi Helen, how are you?
Helen: I´m fine, thanks! And you?
Mike: I´m OK, just a bit worried.
Helen: What´s going on?
Mike: I´m organising a birthday picnic party on the beach and I haven´t prepared anything yet.
Helen: Oh, I see. Don´t worry. I´ll help you if you like. What needs doing?
Mike: Well, first I have to organise the music. Could you give me some ideas?
Helen: Shall I land you my Ipod? It has got lots of party playlists on it.
Mike: That would be great, thanks!
Helen: And what else do you need?
Mike: I don´t know what food to buy. I was thinking of some snacks and drinks but, will that be enough?
Helen: Shall I prepare some sandwiches? And you´ll come and pick them up?
Mike: OK, thanks.
Helen: Great!
Mike: Would you come with me to the supermarket and help me buy everything I need?
Helen: Of course! 
Mike: Thank you so much, Helen! You are a great help.
Helen: What are friends for

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario