Mi lista de blogs

sábado, 8 de febrero de 2020

Composition 05: An informal letter

COMPOSITION 05

12th July
Hi Grandpa,

How´s everything there? I haven´t written for a long time because I´ve been very busy with my final exams! It has been hard, but I did very well.

At the moment, I´m on holidays, so I´m just trying to relax- after all, this is the only time I can rest! Anyway, I´ll try to go to the beach with my friends, too. This time next week, I´ll be having my birthday party at the beach. All my friends are invited!

I´m also looking forward to going on my trip to Italy! There, I´m going to visit my aunt and cousins, and we are going to explore the surroundings. We are going to go to museums, to the beach and to a zoo! This will be my first time at a zoo, so I´m really excited! What are your plans for this summer? Are you going to Greece again, this summer?

Say hello to grandma, too. Hope you are all ok. I miss you a lot!

Write soon,
Mihail  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario