Mi lista de blogs

jueves, 13 de mayo de 2021

COMPOSITION 08: ''What kind of job would you like to have in the future?''

Composition 08

I have a lot of dreams for the future. As a career, I would like to become a doctor. Medicine is a very honorable profession since it seeks to help those who need it.

I have always enjoyed Science and I’m very good at it. Ever since I was a child, I have been fascinated by the human body and the diseases that affect it. Besides, my father works as a Pediatrician and being a doctor like him has always been my dream.

Working as a doctor would let me express my love for patients, and allow me to apply my Science skills. My favorite specialties are cardiology and plastic surgery.

Although becoming a doctor is a hard task nowadays, I strongly believe this is the best job for me because it combines my love for Science with the challenge of saving people’s lives.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario