Mi lista de blogs

miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2019

COMPOSITION 01

       The purpose of this social media profile is to describe what my interests are.

One of my main interests is travelling. I like both travelling inside and outside my country. Travelling is a fantastic way to learn new things about their history. I am fortunate to travel every year with my parents, and I enjoy it a lot! One of my favourite countries is Italy. It´s absolutely fascinating!

My other interests are reading and doing yoga. Reading is completely different from yoga, but they both require concentration and help reduce stress levels. Moreover, both reading and yoga improve our mental and physical health. I practise yoga during my summer holidays and I read novels every time I have some free time.

To sum up, I think that all of my interest are healthy and enjoyable and I recommend them to everybody.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario