Mi lista de blogs

miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2019

COMPOSITION 02

    Alejandro is my best friend and he goes to the same school as me. He´s seventeen years old, one year older than me, and he is quite tall and fit. He´s got dark curly hair and brown eyes. He´s an athletic person and he walks as if he was the owner of the world. That´s why girls find him so irresistible and go after him all the time.

Alejandro is very talkative. In fact, you never get bored with him. He´s very cheerful, too. He always makes his friends feel happy! What I like most is that he´s a very intelligent and generous person, he gets good marks at school and he always helps his classmates whenever they need it.

Although he is popular among his classmates- which is different from me- he always takes the time to ask me about my day. He gives me tips to do better at school.

All in all, I think Alejandro is a great friend who I can always count on.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario