Mi lista de blogs

martes, 6 de noviembre de 2018

Writing 03 - Dialogue in a shop

                                                     
                                                         Writing 03

 Jess: I´m looking for a top and a skirt for the party tonight.
David: Ok. How about this top? It´s your size and you look good in pink.
Jess: Yes, it´s very beautiful. And look at this white skirt. It´s really pretty and it´s my size too. What do you think?
David: Why don´t you try them on?
Jess: Ok! Where are the changing rooms?
David: Over there on the right. Let´s go!
Jess: So what do you think?
David: The skirt fits you very well. How about the top?
Jess: I don´t like the top. It doesn´t fit me very well. It´s too tight!
David: Oh, I see what you mean. What a shame! We can go and see some other shops.
Jess: Yeah, you´re right. I´ll get the skirt and then we´ll see if I can find a top in the next shop.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario