Mi lista de blogs

viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

Writing 05.1- An email thanking a relative or friend for the advice he gave me on specific problem

                                

                                                               Writing 05.1

 Dear friend,

I´m writing to thank you for your advice about apologising to David. I felt angry when I argued with him the other day and I didn´t want to talk to him anymore. You know how I am when I get angry. But you were right when you told me it was better to apologise. I found that argument between us embarrassing! I felt a little shy at the beginning but finally I called him, I apologized, and I told him that we should be friends again. He apologized, too.

It feels good (it´s great) having David as a friend again! So thank you again for your advice!
Hope to see you soon!


Your friend,
Mihail 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario