Mi lista de blogs

miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

Writing 05- A difficult personal experience

                                      
                                                          Writing 05

       One of my most difficult personal experiences was when I had to move to Spain with my mum and leave my home, my grandparents and my friends. It was really difficult because I was only 5 and I couldn´t speak any Spanish. I felt really lost when I got here because I didn´t know anybody.

The first thing we did was sign up for Spanish classes in the afternoon because I was going to school in the morning. At the beginning I found Spanish very difficult to learn, but now I can speak it very well. Moreover, the teachers helped me a lot because I got on very well with them.

Moving to another country wasn´t easy, but my mum was always telling me to be confident. Now I´m really happy that we came to live here in Spain. I have improved my Spanish a lot and I have lots of friends. Besides, every time we can, we visit our family or they come here to visit us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario