Mi lista de blogs

sábado, 9 de febrero de 2019

Writing 08- Dialogue (giving advice)

 Writing 08

Joe: Carla, we have to decide what to do on Tom´s surprise birthday party.
Carla: You´re right! Firstly, we should think about the date of the party.
Joe: I was thinking of doing it at the weekend.
Carla: Yeah, it sounds good. We should think of the place, too.
Joe: That´s true. I was thinking of ¨Western parties¨, which is in the centre of the town. What do you think?
Carla: I don´t think it would be a good idea, it´s very expensive. I was thinking of ¨Polly´s fun¨. It´s cheaper and it looks better.
Joe: Oh, I see. And, what about the food? Shall we order pizza or kebab? I know a place which serves delicious kebabs and isn´t very expensive. What do you think?
Carla: That´s true, but maybe Tom doesn´t like kebab, we should order both pizza and kebab, don´t you think so?
Joe: Yes, I think it´s better. And who should we invite?
Carla: If I were him, I would invite all my classmates! We could make a big party and have a lot of fun together.
Joe: So, what shall we do, then?
Carla: I think the best way is to ask some friends too, to see what their opinion is.
Joe: Ok, then, I´ll tell you tomorrow more details of the party. Bye for now!
Carla: Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario