Mi lista de blogs

viernes, 22 de enero de 2021

Comment 20: ''Year of challenges''

Comment 20 



Challenges are part of our everyday life. Facing up challenges makes us stronger and more responsible as it gives us the experience we need in life.


Challenges come in different forms. For some, the challenge is to get good grades in school, for others, it is winning the battle against a health problem. No matter what the problem is, it’s important to remember that there is almost always a solution to it.

My personal challenges this year are pretty obvious. As I am studying the second year of Bachillerato, my wish is to get the highest grades ever. That will help me sign up for the medical university that I wish to study at to become a very good surgeon. Besides, as I am going to be 18 this summer, I have to be more responsible, face situations with more maturity and make good decisions for my future.

What I do know for sure, is that everybody’s challenge this year is getting over the coronavirus pandemic. We have been living a year forced to maintain social distance, wear a mask and comply with a lot of rules. Fortunately, the vaccine against this virus is here and hopefully we will overcome this challenge soon.

To conclude, life is full of challenges. Challenging ourselves makes us stronger and more responsible and facing challenges is a way to prove ourselves what we are capable of.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario