Mi lista de blogs

viernes, 15 de enero de 2021

Composition 04- A review: Anuel's concert

 Anuel' s concert

  It's been a long time since I went to a live concert. Fortunately, my step brother got two tickets to go and see Anuel acting in a live concert in Nevada Shopping; Granada. Anuel is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer and he's considered a pioneer of the Latin Pop movement.

I wasn't a fan of Anuel, and I only went because my step brother asked me. Although I was feeling tired, I went to the concert with him and some friends. 

When we arrived, we had to queue outside for a long time because there were a lot of fans. Once we entered, what I liked most was the magnificent atmosphere. The lights didn't stop turning on and off and the sound was great. The crowd went wild when Anuel and his dancers appeared on stage. Even though I'm not a fan of Anuel, I must say that his performance was brilliant and I really enjoyed it.

At the end, everyone had a great time. I'd recommend Anuel to anyone who likes rap music. Even if you aren't a fan of Anuel, make sure you go and see him live. You will enjoy it a lot!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario