Mi lista de blogs

lunes, 19 de octubre de 2020

Composition 01- A narrative: ''My first date''

Composition 01 

Last week, I was invited to a party at John's house. There, I met an incredible girl called Mary and, after a short speech, I immediately asked her out. As soon as she accepted my proposal, we decided to meet at the local park the next day.

I was so nervous that day that I nearly arrived late. I decided to wear my best clothes and, the previous day, I had gone to the hairdresser to have my hair cut. When I arrived, she was sitting on the bench waiting for me. Then, we walked around the park talking about ourselves. The weather became worse, and we decided to go to a pub afterwards. There, I invited her for a drink and we had a nice conversation, where we learned a lot more about each other. Later on, we danced. We had a great time at the pub, so we agreed to meet again at the weekend.

Once we left the pub, I called a taxi and I took her to her house. Just before she left the taxi, I asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. When I got home, I called her to make sure she had my phone number, too. I wished her goodnight and I told her I was really looking forward to meeting her again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario