Mi lista de blogs

sábado, 14 de marzo de 2020

Comment 11- Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Comment 11

Resultado de imagen de xmas tree

Christmas is the most special time of the year! It´s the time when all the family gets together and enjoys itself.

At Christmas, we make lots of preparations. To begin with, a few days before Christmas, my mum and I set up a big beautiful Christmas tree full of lights. When Christmas arrives, there are lots of presents underneath the tree. On Christmas Eve, we all go to our granma´s house and have dinner there, and also to receive Santa Claus. My mum usually helps my Grandmother preparing the food and setting the table, so that the house looks cool!

What´s more, when everybody has arrrived, we wish each other ´´Merry Christmas!``, and we all celebrate it singing carols, drinking, eating and even dancing, which is pretty fun!

Finally, when it´s nearly midnight, someone dressed as Santa Claus enters the house singing:´´Ho,Ho,Ho!``, sits in the middle of the living room and gives us presents. All the kids of our family get very excited because they are looking forward to this moment and it´s great looking at them jumping of happiness!

To end up, I enjoy Christmas a lot because I love seeing the whole family together and getting so many presents! Christmas is a very special celebration for me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario