Mi lista de blogs

sábado, 14 de marzo de 2020

Comment 15- GOALS, GOALS!!!

Comment 15


Setting goals helps us to choose what we want in our life, where we want to be in the future and what steps we will take. What´s more, it helps us to move forward towards our future professional development.

Every year, we set targets for making progress and developing at school/work. In my situation, every end of the year, I set a few goals for the following year. For example, I always resolve to study hard myself and get the highest grades possible. This year, in particular, I must make a big effort to achieve my goals because my final grades will help me to choose the university I want to attend when I finish school.

Another personal goal that I set for this year is to practise more sports because I like being fit and athletic. Playing football is one of my favourites but this year I´ve decided to sign up in a gym to improve my strength and my physical apprearence.

All in all, I think setting personal goals is an important process for our future, as it motivates ourselves to bring our dreams to reality.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario