Mi lista de blogs

sábado, 14 de marzo de 2020

Comment 18- The person I look up to the most is...

Resultado de imagen de who do i look up to
Comment 18


Everyone has at least one person in their life that they look up to. It is a person who influences you in your personal life and the decisions you take.

The first person that comes to my mind is my mum, as she has been there from the very first day. She is a loving and caring person who has always taken very good care of me and my education. She proved to be the bravest mum ever as she had to raise me by herself. I think I look up to her because I care about other people and because I think love is the most beautiful feeling to share with our beloved ones.

Secondly, my dad is the other person that comes to my mind as he achieved one of his biggest dreams-being a doctor. My dream is to become a surgeon and follow my dad´s achievements one day. I hope my dream can come true, too, one day!

To sum up, my parents had an important influence in my life as I have learnt a lot from them and I admire both a lot!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario