Mi lista de blogs

sábado, 14 de marzo de 2020

Comment 12- Good time to take stock of the situation!!

Comment 12

Resultado de imagen de achievements

Now that the year is coming to an end, it is the perfect time to see all the things I have achieved this year.

To begin with, I have finished the school year with very good grades and I even got a diploma for it. I can say that this was a great achievement for me! Me and my family were very happy about that! In addition, during the summer I´ve been preparing myself for the B2 English exam, which I passed at the end of September. This is another important achievement for me because it will be useful for me when I go to the university.

Apart from that, even if I met my friends during the summer, I wish I had seen them more often but it was imposible because I had to study a lot. I enjoy spending time with my friends!

To end up, this year was pretty good for me as I got very good results at school. I hope next year I will work hard to get the highest grades possible as they are important for my Selectivity final grade.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario